As I sit here, listening to the much needed rain, and after finishng the wonderful book
"One Thousand Gifts", I am ready to begin changing my life, to fully live, right where I'm at, opening my eyes to gratitude, to slow down and take in every moment of life. Thank you Ann for opening my eyes, and thank you God for this opportunity!
1. ability to worship freely
2. conversation with my husband
3. sound of the waves
4. understanding the Word of God
5. food on our plate
7. love of family
8. Bible to read
9. lives being changed through Compassion International
10. The Holy Experience web page
11. tomatoes we grew ourselves
12. goals for the future
13. friends who share wisdom
14. Proverbs31 Ministry
15. our home
16. sisters and a brother
17. roar of the thunder
19. time to relax
20. watching the birds
21. air conditioning
22. our children and grandchildren
23. comfortable bed to sleep in
24. full stomach
26. cool mornings
27. watching children load onto school buses on the first day of school
28. nice clothes to wear
29. seeing the beauty all around
30. ice tea
31. my husband's job
34. who I have become
37. Jesus for strength
38. opportunities to serve our Lord
40. rain - at last
41. good times with friends
42. ability to wach the nature that surrounds me
43. my pets
44. Tatum (my granddaughter) - hanging out with "ME"
Have you ever said something out of anger that you wished you could have a “do-over” and had given yourself time to think before you spoke? ...
Recently I was looking on line to get some pointers on how to teach children the Books of the Bible and ran across this puzzle. Thought you ...
My husband is what I would call a very Godly man. I am very lucky. When the going gets tough he ALWAYS says, “Pray about it and turn it over...
A good life is when you smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how blessed you are for what you have. How many of us are truly ...
Pleasing God…….How do we please God? What is pleasing to God? I believe that God is pleased by faith. Faith is that attitude which believe...
“See how very much our heavenly Father loves us, for He allows us to be called His children, and we really are!…” I JOHN 3:1 NLT The hear...
Have you ever thought about what can happen if you go in a room with your Bible “in the quiet” and be quite? I have learned, In the quiet,...
This year as I listen to Christmas carols on the radio and TV, I began to really listen to them. Words like “Oh Come All Ye Faithful” take o...
- ► 2012 (32)
- ▼ 2011 (56)
- ► 2010 (102)
- ► 2009 (39)